Floodway needs someone to lead our Customer Service, it’s officially our busiest year EVER! We print apparel for Winnipeg’s best brands, bands, businesses, and events. Demand for our services is increasing and an opportunity is available to join our team as the key link between local clients, and our services.
As an Account Executive, the core of your role is understanding their needs and ensuring that orders are set up to exceed expectations. You’ll be at the front of our operation – answering clients by email to build confidence in our services, and book their orders into production.
You’ll be putting the details into our systems, checking designs with Adobe Illustrator, making mockups with Photoshop, and getting everything ready for customer approval. You’ll make sure each order rolls through the shop smoothly & quickly.
Your main tasks will be: Breaking down our pricing and booking orders by email. Getting client designs onto mockups and ready for print. Making sure the blank goods are available and in the shop on time.
The most important piece; a continuous drive to seek out simpler, better, faster ways to get through what we do for clients behind-the-scenes.
The ideal candidate has:
– a passion for great customer service.
– lots of experience with Gmail, cloud services, generally using computers.
– attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
– familiarity with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
– typing skills, loves keyboard shortcuts.
– the ability to work independently and unsupervised.
Pay, Perks, & Considerations:
Our team is an amazing group of people who live up to the motto of “smart and get things done” every day. We want to offer them compensation that is fair, easily understood, transparent, and competitive.
Additional pay levels based on experience with our processes, and willingness to train others. Please inquire for our current Base Wage.
– Lots of room for compensation & career growth.
– Full-time. Daytime hours. Flexible start times.
– In-person position, minimal work-from-home is available.
– Volunteer Time Off, paid.
– All holidays paid, not just statutory.
– Birthday Off, paid.
– Easy access by bus, & bike.
– Snacks/drinks, pizza days.
Please apply with your resume/experience, and some words about why you think you’d be a great fit.
We make best effort to respond to every applicant. Thank you in advance for your time and interest.