12 Apr How can I pay for my order?
After you have approved your Order, we require payment in full to start work. The turnaround time for your Order begins once your approval and payment are processed.
- Our preferred method of payment is an Interac e-Transfer. Please include your invoice number on the transfer to expedite processing and remember to let your Account Executive know the password.
- We can also accept a direct bank transfer. Ask your Account Executive for our deposit information.
- We also accept exact cash or cheque in our studio, by appointment.
- Unfortunately we can no longer accept credit card payments towards larger ($4000+) invoices.
- For credit card payments, in an effort to provide transparent pricing we do not build the processing charges into prices by default. On larger quantities, we prefer to let each client decide if the convenience is worth the additional cost. We can add a 3% charge to your order to cover the processing fees if credit card is your preferred method of payment.