12 Apr Can I supply my own garments?
Handling supplied blanks introduces many challenges. It’s typically the same cost when we source the garments, but the logistics of the order are way more streamlined when the garment sourcing and screen printing is done in unison.
We recognize that some situations require supplied garments. We can’t source everything! These guidelines will help the order process roll smoothly when supplying garments for printing.
Spoilage & Under Run Allowance
Custom printing is an art form, We are experts at our craft and we do our very best to deliver, at minimum, the ordered quantity for each and every size on your order. Our overall spoilage rate is less than 1%. However, printing mistakes can happen.
We advise clients to supply +3% of the total amount of garments as a spoilage buffer if a specific quantity is required. For example, if exactly 100 pieces are required we recommend supplying at least 103 pieces.
All of the garments we carry and supply are tested in-house to work with our processes. We cannot make this same guarantee with garments that we do not source ourselves. For these reasons, Supplied Garments carry no guarantee on print, or garment.
Supplied garments do not qualify for any refunds, replacements, or credits.
Supplying the Garments
A huge amount of garments flow in and out of our studio daily. These guidelines will help ensure your garments are received and processed quickly and accurately. It is crucial that your Order arrives separated by design, and split by size.
- Your print specs must be decided and approved before dropping off any garments. We require your Order to be fully Approved before receiving any items. All designs, quantities, and colour combos must be approved on your Order before receiving any items. Not providing a summary is subject to an automatic $25 charge.
- Orders shipped unsorted or mixed up are subject to sorting fees of $75 per hour. The $50 minimum per order.
- There is a $0.20ea charge for garments needing to be individually unwrapped.
Print Pricing and Minimums
Contract Orders do not qualify for waived set-up fees at any quantity and are subject to a minimum order quantity. Contract Order quantities are based on one style garment in any variation of sizes per order. Please consult your Account Executive for custom pricing details when planning to get the same print across several different garment styles. Some garment mixes require extra considerations on press which may carry extra costs, or minimums.
- Orders with a single-colour print in a single location are held to a minimum of 25 pieces.
- Orders with multiple print colours, or multiple print locations, or both, are held to a minimum of 50 pieces.
- Orders with 4+ colour prints, or CMYK Process prints are held to a minimum of 75 pieces.